IPL 2019 RCB vs MI Dream 11 today match prediction: It’s time the match number 7 of VIVO IPL 2019 and everybody is looking for RCB vs MI Dream11 team, IPL today’s match prediction, Bangalore vs Mumbai IPL Fantasy League 2019, RCB vs MI Head to Head, IPL Fantasy tips, Who will win today match b/w RCB vs MI & many more queries. If you’re also the one, who’s searching for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians 7th match preview & prediction in IPL 2019, then you’ll all the relevant information here regarding Today’s IPL match along with IPL RCB vs MI fantasy tips. The match 7 of VIVO IPL 2019 will be played b/w Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians on Thursday 28th March 2019 at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. The timings for the RCB vs MI match live streaming telecast will be 20:00 IST (14:30 GMT), directly available for you on IPLT20.com.You can exclusively Watch RCB vs MI IPL live streaming 2019 online free on Hotstar.com & for IPL TV telecast streaming will be available on Star Sports network. Both are the Official Broadcasting partners of VIVO IPL 2019.
- Check RCB Match Schedule 2019 here!
More talking about these 2 IPL 2019 Teams,
- Royal Challengers Bangalore made a dreadful start to this year’s IPL, as they were bowled out for 70 on the opening night against Chennai Super Kings.
- Mumbai Indians also lost their first match, however – dismissed for 176 all out in reply to Delhi Capitals’ 213/6.
- Yuvraj Singh’s quick-fire half-century ensured some positives for the hosts, however, as they now travel to Bangalore for their second match.
So guess, In today’s IPL match 2019 b/w Bangalore vs Mumbai who will win? If, confusing about Who Will Win RCB vs MI 28/03/2019 IPL Match winning team Then, we’re providing you the complete information about IPL 2018 RCB vs MI Prediction Astrology, IPL Dream 11 Fantasy Team of Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians, RCB vs MI betting tips, Horoscope For Today 7th match between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians, Fantasy 11 IPL prediction of RCB vs MI fantasy.iplt20.com, Who Will be the winner of Bangalore vs Mumbai T20 Cricket 2019,along with 28th March match schedule Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians, Playing 11, IPL RCB vs MI Head to Head and Bet online with Betfair, Bet365, Betway & Betrally. The 3rd match of IPL 2019 will be played at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore, which is Official home ground for Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 12.
- Check MI Match Schedule 2019 here!
RCB vs MI Where to watch IPL Live streaming 2019 & Free TV Channels Telecast?
- TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
- Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
RCB vs MI Toss Prediction
- With runs expected on the Bangalore pitch, there may be a temptation to bat first – RCB were asked to do so in their first match, however, and suffered a dismal defeat.
RCB vs MI IPL 2019 Match Prediction – IPL 12 Bangalore vs Mumbai Preview, Betting Tips, Head to Head, Trivia
Find 100% betting tips for the match of Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians on this post! As you all know that RCB will play their 2nd match of VIVO IPL 2019 against MI on March 28 on M Chinnaswamy, Stadium at 8 PM IST. Now, If you are looking for Who will win the match b/w RCB vs MI IPL 2019? Then, Find the complete betting report, Astro predictions of RCB vs MI match-7 IPL 12 2019 only on this blog! Winning team will directly get the 2 points here, will be add up in the IPL points table 2019!
- Check Full IPL 2019 Schedule time table here!
RCB vs MI Key Players
- Among the batsmen expected to show so much more than they did on the opening night are captain Virat Kohli and vice-captain AB de Villiers. There is little doubt both are among the best batsmen in the world, and arguably two of the best ever to play the game and both were in good form ahead of this series too – Kohli for India against Australia, and De Villiers in the BPL and PSL.
- Quinton de Kock got off to a breezy start following his switch to Mumbai Indians and will hope to kick on after his 27 from 16 balls in the opening game. He was in incredible form for South Africa against Sri Lanka prior to heading to India.
- Below them in the order, Moeen Ali is an integral part of England’s World Cup hopes. He is used more as a bowler at international level these days, however – and took 1-19 from his four overs last time out for RCB.
- Rohit Sharma opens the batting with him, and the two have the potential to be one of the most explosive opening partnerships in the tournament.
- Elsewhere with the ball, Yuzvendra Chahal claimed 1-6 from four overs in the defeat to Chennai – though his economical bowling was a much a reflection of the match situation. Nevertheless, he leads the spin attack for Bangalore.
- Yuvraj Singh top-scored last time out, meanwhile, rewinding the clock as he smashed 53 from 35 balls, supported by Kieron Pollard (21 from 13) and Krunal Pandya (32 from 15). The three, along with Hardik Pandya, supply plenty of fire-power in the middle order.
- Of the pacemen, Umesh Yadav leads the way – he took 20 wickets last season and will want to open his account for the IPL 2019 season as soon as possible too.
- Mitchell McClenaghan led the bowling last time out, with 3-40 from his four overs, while Lasith Malinga could inject a bit more control after nobody managed to go at less than 10 an over. Malinga took 2-11, 1-26 and 0-40 in his three most recent T20i matches for Sri Lanka against South Africa.
If you are questioning like ‘What are the winning chances of Royal Challengers Bangalore in todays T20 match?’ as well as ‘What are the winning chances of Mumbai Indians in todays T20 match?’ then, Hopefully your doubts will get clear after reading this post about RCB vs MI 7th Match Indian Premier League Prediction. Simply, It’s the IPL 2019 game between #PlayBold vs #CricketMeriJaan. As, we all know that Both RCB Team squad 2019 and MI Team squad 2019 have got some of the best T20 players from around the world cricketers. For sure, You will also take interest to know about Bangalore vs Mumbai Fantasy Dream11 for today’s Twenty20 match. If you are a Hindi language user, then you will surely take interest to know about आईपीएल 28-03-2019 मैच भविष्यवाणी or, आईपीएल मैच भविष्यवाणी on this post. We will also provide you the information about Dream 11 Prediction of RCB vs MI like we always do in our IPL blogs along with IPL Fantasy League 2019 RCB vs MI prediction, which will help you to play on Fantasy.IPLt20.com. So, gather some exciting knowledge about RCB vs MI match betting tips to do IPL bet online. You should have knowledge of everything like players name of both team, bowler’s name, and batsman name to bet online. Talking about the Team Captains, Rohit Sharma’s will be leading Mumbai Indians Team in this IPL match whereas Virat Kohli will be leading Royal Challengers Bangalore Team in today’s match IPL.
- Buy RCB 2019 Tickets here!
RCB vs MI Betting Odds
- The majority of bookmakers are evenly split on these two teams, with Bet365 offering 1.90 on Royal Challengers Bangalore to win and 1.90 on Mumbai Indians to win too. Betway have the visitors as favourites at 1.80, while Betrally have set both teams at 1.80.
- The respective captains, Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma, will be key with the bat. Kohli is 4.50 to be the top batsman in the match, while Sharma is 6.00. South African duo AB de Villiers (RCB – 8.00) and Quinton de Kock (MI – 7.00) could also be worth backing.
- Lasith Malinga is set to return to the Mumbai Indians’ bowling attack, with Jasprit Bumrah out, but RCB may stick with the same bowling unit as their last game. Yuzvendra Chahal is 3.50 with Bet365 and Betrally to be their top bowler.
RCB vs MI Head to Head
- Mumbai Indians have a good record in this fixture, having won 16 of their 25 previous matches against Royal Challengers Bangalore. RCB ended a long losing streak in this fixture last time they met, however – their score of 167/7 proving 14 runs too many for Mumbai, who could only reach 153/7.
- It was in stark contrast to their match earlier in last season’s tournament, when Rohit Sharma smashed 94 from 52 balls in a total of 213/6 and Virat Kohli’s unbeaten 92 from 62 balls could not inspire RCB to victory – they finished well short on 167/8.
IPL Fantasy League 2019 Fantasy IPL T20 – RCB vs MI Dream 11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Tips for Today’s IPL Match (March 24)
Dream 11 is an app and website where cricket lovers can play the match and win real money cash similar like Players 11 App. If you also want to earn money in Royal Challengers Bangalore VS Mumbai Indians, then follow the below prediction of Dream11 RCB vs MI today’s IPL 2019 Match.
Team 1: Best IPL 2019 RCB vs MI Dream 11 Match Player
Here we predict team 1 from IPL 2019 RCB vs MI Dream11 because you can make more than 1 team. 1 person can make only 6 teams.
- Wicket Keeper: Ishan Kishan
- Batsman: Virat Kohli, Ab DeVilliers, Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj Singh
- Bowler: Y Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, M McClenaghan, Pawan Negi
- All-rounder: W Sundar, M Ali
Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Lasith Malinga,
Team 2: Best IPL 2019 RCB vs MI Dream 11 Match Player
Here we predict team 2 from IPL 2019 RCB vs MI Dream11 because you can make more than 1 team. 1 person can make only 6 teams.
- Wicket Keeper: Parthiv Patel
- Batsman: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, K Pollard, Ab de Villers
- Bowler: Y Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, M McClenaghan, J Behrendt
- All-rounder: Shivam Dube, Krunal Pandya
Captain, Vice Captain Suggestion
Virat Kohli, K Pollard, J Bumrah, Ab de Villiers
You can select from both of the teams and play IPL 2019 Fantasy League on Fantasy.IPLT20.com as well as on Dream 11 & Players 11 too.
Final RCB vs MI Playing 11 Predicted
- RCB Playing 11: Parthiv Patel(w), Virat Kohli(c), Moeen Ali, AB de Villiers, Shimron Hetmyer, Shivam Dube, Colin de Grandhomme, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini
- MI Playing 11: Quinton de Kock (o) (wk)/Evin Lewis (o), Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk)/Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Kieron Pollard (o), Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Lasith Malinga (o), Mitchell McClenaghan (o), Jasprit Bumrah, Mayank Markande
IPL 2019 RCB vs MI Today’s IPL Match Prediction (M7)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore were in dreadful form with the bat in the opening match, while Mumbai Indians lost their first game as a result of expensive bowling. Runs should flow at Bangalore, however, if recent matches there are a guide and it was the visitors who looked in better batting touch in their respective first games of this season.
- Both teams are good in different areas as Batting vs Bowling. So, we can say Toss will be important factor here and winning the toss means winning the match. Now, If you’re asking that who will win the match b/w RCB vs MI? Then, you must know MI has better chances here to win the match according to our experts Astrological prediction.
RCB vs MI match-3 Prediction Ratio:
- Mumbai Indians: 60% Win
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 40% Win
What Next in VIVO IPL 2019 for these teams:
- Royal Challengers Bangalore will play their next match against Sunrisers Hyderabad on Sunday 31st March 2019 at
Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium. The Match-11 b/w SRH vs RCB IPL match 2019 live streaming telecast will be available from 4:00 PM IST (10:30 GMT) onwards.
- While Mumbai Indians will play their next match against Kings XI punjab on Saturday 30th March 2019, at IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali. The Match-9 b/w KXIP vs MI IPL match 2019 live streaming telecast will be available from 4:00 PM IST (10:30 GMT) onwards.