IPL 2019 MI vs DC Dream 11 today match prediction: It’s time the match number 3 of VIVO IPL 2019 and everybody is looking for MI vs DC Dream11 team, IPL today’s match prediction, Mumbai vs Delhi IPL Fantasy League 2019, MI vs DC Head to Head, IPL Fantasy tips, Who will win today match b/w MI vs DC & many more queries. If you’re also the one, who’s searching for Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals 3rd match preview & prediction in IPL 2019, then you’ll all the relevant information here regarding Today’s IPL match along with IPL MI vs DC fantasy tips. The match 3 of VIVO IPL 2019 will be played b/w Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals on Sunday 24th March 2019 at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The timings for the MI vs DC match live streaming telecast will be 20:00 IST (14:30 GMT), directly available for you on IPLT20.com.You can exclusively Watch MI vs DC IPL live streaming 2019 online free on Hotstar.com & for IPL TV telecast streaming will be available on Star Sports network. Both are the Official Broadcasting partners of VIVO IPL 2019.
- Check MI Match Schedule 2019 here!
More talking about these 2 IPL 2019 Teams,
- Mumbai Indians won six of their 14 matches last season – defeat in their final game to Delhi Daredevils costing them a top-four place.
- Delhi’s franchise has been renamed the Delhi Capitals, after finishing bottom of the league as the Delhi Daredevils last season.
- Both sides have made several changes to their squads, with Colin Ingram and Axar Patel among the Capitals’ new signings and Quinton de Kock and Lasith Malinga signing for Mumbai.
So guess, In today’s IPL match 2019 b/w Mumbai vs Delhi who will win? If, confusing about Who Will Win MI vs DC 24/03/2019 IPL Match winning team Then, we’re providing you the complete information about IPL 2018 MI vs DC Prediction Astrology, IPL Dream 11 Fantasy Team of Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals, MI vs DC betting tips, Horoscope For Today 3rd match between Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals, Fantasy 11 IPL prediction of MI vs DC fantasy.iplt20.com, Who Will be the winner of Mumbai vs Delhi T20 Cricket 2019,along with 24th March match schedule Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals, Playing 11, IPL MI vs DC Head to Head and Bet online with Betfair, Bet365, Betway & Betrally. The 3rd match of IPL 2019 will be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, which is Official home ground for Mumbai Indians in IPL 12.
- Check DC Match Schedule 2019 here!
MI vs DC Where to watch IPL Live streaming 2019 & Free TV Channels Telecast?
- TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
- Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
MI vs DC Toss Prediction
- The tendency has always been to field first after winning the toss at the Wankhede. After winning the toss in just one of their home matches last season, Mumbai are due some better fortune this season.
MI vs DC IPL 2019 Match Prediction – IPL 12 Mumbai vs Delhi Preview, Betting Tips, Head to Head, Trivia
Find 100% betting tips for the match of Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals on this post! As you all know that MI will play their 1st match of VIVO IPL 2019 against DC on March 24 on Wankhede Stadium at 8 PM IST. Now, If you are looking for Who will win the match b/w MI vs DC IPL 2019? Then, Find the complete betting report, Astro predictions of MI vs DC match-3 IPL 12 2019 only on this blog! Winning team will directly get the 2 points here, will be add up in the IPL points table 2019!
- Check Full IPL 2019 Schedule time table here!
MI vs DC Key Players
- Mumbai Indians paid 2.8 crore for Quinton de Kock’s services but that could turn out to be a bargain if he continues the form he has showed of late for South Africa. In their ODI series with Sri Lanka, the wicket-keeper-batsman hit scores of 81, 94, 121 and 51 in the first four matches and claimed seven catches and a stumping too.He will link up with Rohit Sharma at the top of the order, after the Indian icon finished the ODI series with Australia with back-to-back scores of 95 and 56. Sharma scored two half-centuries and hit 286 runs in last season’s tournament and will hope to be nearer top form this time out.
- Rishabh Pant was the highest-scoring Indian player in last year’s IPL and would have won the Orange Cap had Kane Williamson not gone on to feature in three play-off matches. Pant hit one century and five 50s on his way to 684 runs in the tournament. Not only that, but he scored them at a strike rate of 173.60 too.
- Their top scorer last season was instead Suryakumar Yadav, who hit 512 in total at a decent strike rate of 133.3 too.
- Shreyas Iyer was the next highest-scoring Delhi batsman with 411 from his four matches, while the acquisition of Colin Ingram adds plenty of firepower to the Capitals’ batting line-up. South African batsman Ingram helped Karachi Kings to the PSL play-offs in his most recent T20 venture – scoring his fourth T20 century along the way.
- With the ball, Hardik Pandya led the way with 18 wickets from 13 matches, while Jasprit Bumrah had 17 from 14 and a much better economy rate of 6.88 runs per over. Bumrah recently claimed 3-16 against Australia in the first T20i and took seven wickets in the ODI series this month too.
- With the ball, Sandeep Lamichhane leg-spin continues to bring him success across the T20 globe – the Nepalese teenager helped Melbourne Stars to the BBL final and then took 11 wickets in seven PSL matches for Lahore Qalandars.
- Trent Boult was their leading wicket-taker last season, meanwhile. The New Zealand paceman finished with 18 wickets from 14 matches.
If you are questioning like ‘What are the winning chances of Mumbai Indians in todays T20 match?’ as well as ‘What are the winning chances of Delhi Capitals in todays T20 match?’ then, Hopefully your doubts will get clear after reading this post about MI vs DC 3rd Match Indian Premier League Prediction. Simply, It’s the IPL 2019 game between #CricketMeriJaan vs #ThisisNewDelhi. As, we all know that Both MI Team squad 2019 and DC Team squad 2019 have got some of the best T20 players from around the world cricketers. For sure, You will also take interest to know about Mumbai vs Delhi Fantasy Dream11 for today’s Twenty20 match. If you are a Hindi language user, then you will surely take interest to know about आईपीएल 24-03-2019 मैच भविष्यवाणी or, आईपीएल मैच भविष्यवाणी on this post. We will also provide you the information about Dream 11 Prediction of MI vs DC like we always do in our IPL blogs along with IPL Fantasy League 2019 MI vs DC prediction, which will help you to play on Fantasy.IPLt20.com. So, gather some exciting knowledge about MI vs DC match betting tips to do IPL bet online. You should have knowledge of everything like players name of both team, bowler’s name, and batsman name to bet online. Talking about the Team Captains, Rohit Sharma’s will be leading Mumbai Indians Team in this IPL match whereas Shreyas Iyer’s will be leading Delhi Capitals Team in today’s match IPL.
- Buy MI 2019 Tickets here!
MI vs DC Betting Odds
Mumbai Indians have home advantage and, despite losing both matches to Delhi last season, they are favourites to win this one. Mumbai are 1.66 to win with Bet365, 1.61 with Betway and 1.60 with Betrally. Delhi are as high as 2.20 with the former two.
Quinton de Kock arrives in top form and he is 4.00 with Bet365 to be Mumbai’s top batsman, while Rohit Sharma is 3.75.
For Delhi, Sandeep Lamichhane bowling could be key. He took three wickets when these teams last met and he is 3.75 to be their top bowler.
- Back Mumbai Indians to beat Delhi Capitals at 1.66 to win with Bet365, 1.61 with Betway and 1.60 with Betrally.
MI vs DC Head to Head
- Delhi Daredevils beat Mumbai Indians in their final group game of last season – denying Mumbai a place in the play-offs as a result after Rishabh Pant hit 64 in a total of 174/4 and Amit Mishra (3-19), Sandeep Lamichhane (3-36) and Harshal Patel (3-28) helped bowl Mumbai out for 163.
- It means the two teams have an even record of 11 wins apiece from 22 previous matches, with Delhi also winning their other match last season in Mumbai. On that occasion, Mumbai posted 194/7 but Delhi won a last-ball thriller thanks to Jason Roy’s unbeaten 91 – the Englishman hitting the winning run to seal a seven-wicket win.
IPL Fantasy League 2019 Fantasy IPL T20 – MI vs DC Dream 11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Tips for Today’s IPL Match (March 24)
Dream 11 is an app and website where cricket lovers can play the match and win real money cash similar like Players 11 App. If you also want to earn money in Mumbai Indians VS Delhi Capitals, then follow the below prediction of Dream11 MI vs DC today’s IPL 2019 Match.
Team 1: Best IPL 2019 MI vs DC Dream 11 Match Player
Here we predict team 1 from IPL 2019 MI vs DC Dream11 because you can make more than 1 team. 1 person can make only 6 teams.
- Wicket Keeper: Q d Kock
- Batsman: Shreyas Iyer, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma
- Bowler: Kagiso Rabada, Lasith Malinga, M Mcclenaghan, Nathu Singh
- All-rounder: Chris Morris, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya
Captain, Vice Captain Suggestion
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Lasith Malinga, Shreyas Iyer
Team 2: Best IPL 2019 MI vs DC Dream 11 Match Player
Here we predict team 2 from IPL 2019 MI vs DC Dream11 because you can make more than 1 team. 1 person can make only 6 teams.
- Wicket Keeper: Rishabh Pant
- Batsman: Shreyas Iyer, Rohit Sharma, C Munro
- Bowler: Kagiso Rabada, Jasprit Bumrah, M Mcclenaghan, Nathu Singh
- All-rounder: Chris Morris, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya
Captain, Vice Captain Suggestion
Jasprit Bumrah, Rishabh Pant, Rohit Sharma, Chris Morris
You can select from both of the teams and play IPL 2019 Fantasy League on Fantasy.IPLT20.com as well as on Dream 11 & Players 11 too.
Final MI vs DC Playing 11 Predicted
- MI Playing 11: Quinton de Kock (o) (wk)/Evin Lewis (o), Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk)/Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Kieron Pollard (o), Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Lasith Malinga (o), Mitchell McClenaghan (o), Jasprit Bumrah, Mayank Markande
- DC Playing 11: Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer (c), Colin Munro (o), Colin Ingram (o), Manjot Kalra, Amit Mishra, Sandeep Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada (o), Trent Boult (o), Ishant Sharma
IPL 2019 MI vs DC Today’s IPL Match Prediction (M3)
- After changing their name Delhi Daredevils to Delhi Capitals this will be the 1st match for Delhi team in IPL. Hope changing their name will change their luck too.
- They will face Mumbai in this match, which is full of star players. So the match won’t be easy for the Delhi capitals.
- Mumbai team’s performance was not so good in the previous year IPL. Now they have released some old players and bought some new payers for the fresh IPL 12 season.
- Both teams are good in different areas as Batting vs Bowling. So, we can say Toss will be important factor here and winning the toss means winning the match. Now, If you’re asking that who will win the match b/w MI vs DC? Then, you must know MI has better chances here to win the match according to our experts Astrological prediction.
MI vs DC match-3 Prediction Ratio:
- Mumbai Indians: 60% Win
- Delhi Capitals: 40% Win
What Next in VIVO IPL 2019 for these teams:
- Mumbai Indians will play their next match against Royal Challengers Bangalore on Thursday 28th March 2019 at
M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. The Match-7 b/w MI vs RCB IPL match 2019 live streaming telecast will be available from 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT) onwards.
- While Delhi Capitals will play their next match against Chennai Super Kings on Tuesday 26th March 2019, at Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, Delhi. The Match-5 b/w DC vs CSK IPL match 2019 live streaming telecast will be available from 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT) onwards.