IPL 2019 KKR vs SRH Dream 11 today match prediction: It’s time the match number 2 of VIVO IPL 2019 and everybody is looking for KKR vs SRH Dream11 team, IPL today’s match prediction, Kolkata vs Hyderabad IPL Fantasy League 2019, KKR vs SRH Head to Head, IPL Fantasy tips, Who will win today match b/w KKR vs SRH & many more queries. If you’re also the one, who’s searching for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 2nd match preview & prediction in IPL 2019, then you’ll all the relevant information here regarding Today’s IPL match along with IPL KKR vs SRH fantasy tips. The match 2 of VIVO IPL 2019 will be played b/w Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad on Sunday 24th March 2019 at Eden Gardens, Kolkata. The timings for the KKR vs SRH match live streaming telecast will be 16:00 IST (10:30 GMT), directly available for you on IPLT20.com.You can exclusively Watch KKR vs SRH IPL live streaming 2019 online free on Hotstar.com & for IPL TV telecast streaming will be available on Star Sports network. Both are the Official Broadcasting partners of VIVO IPL 2019.
- Check KKR Match Schedule 2019 here!
More talking about these 2 IPL 2019 Teams,
- Sunrisers Hyderabad topped last season’s IPL table but lost in the final to Chennai Super Kings.
- They have retained Kane Williamson, last year’s orange cap winner, who hit 735 runs in his 17 innings last season.
- The last time these two teams met was the final playoff last year, in which Rashid Khan took 3-19 from his four overs to lead the Sunrisers a 14-run win defending 174/7.
So guess, In today’s IPL match 2019 b/w Kolkata vs Hyderabad who will win? If, confusing about Who Will Win KKR vs SRH 24/03/2019 IPL Match winning team Then, we’re providing you the complete information about IPL 2019 KKR vs SRH Prediction Astrology, IPL Dream 11 Fantasy Team of Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, KKR vs SRH betting tips, Horoscope For Today 2nd match between Kolkata vs Hyderabad, Fantasy 11 IPL prediction of KKR vs SRH fantasy.iplt20.com, Who Will be the winner of Kolkata vs Hyderabad T20 Cricket 2019,along with 24th March match schedule Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Playing 11, IPL KKR vs SRH Head to Head and Bet online with Betfair, Bet365, Betway & Betrally. The 2nd match of IPL 2019 will be played at Eden Gardens, Kolkata which is Official home ground for Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 12.
- Check SRH Match Schedule 2019 here!
KKR vs SRH Where to watch IPL Live streaming 2019 & Free TV Channels Telecast?
- TV channels: Star Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
- Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
KKR vs SRH Toss Prediction
- Every team that won the toss at Eden Gardens last season elected to field first, though results suggest the toss is not as important as it seems – Sunrisers won the play-off after being asked to bat first.
KKR vs SRH IPL 2019 Match Prediction – IPL 12 Kolkata vs Hyderabad Preview, Betting Tips, Head to Head, Trivia
Find 100% betting tips for the match of Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad on this post! As you all know that KKR will play their 1st match of VIVO IPL 2019 against SRH on March 24 on Eden Gardens at 8 PM IST. Now, If you are looking for Who will win the match b/w KKR vs SRH IPL 2019? Then, Find the complete betting report, Astro predictions of KKR vs SRH match-2 IPL 12 2018 only on this blog! The winning team will directly get the 2 points here, will add up in the IPL points table 2019!
- Check Full IPL 2019 Schedule time table here!
KKR vs SRH Key Players
- Kane Williamson won the orange cap last year for his superb batting form, scoring eight half-centuries on his way to 735 runs in 17 innings. The New Zealander returns again this year as part of a strong overseas batting contingent for the Sunrisers.
- Dinesh Karthik’s penchant for late runs meant he not only top-scored for Kolkata Knight Riders in last season’s IPL with 498 runs but also averaged 49.80 and boasted a strike rate of 147.77. With his Indian World Cup place in doubt, the KKR captain needs some big performances in IPL 2019 too.
- One of the most interesting of those will be David Warner, after being banned from last year’s tournament after the Australian ball-tampering scandal. Warner most recently played in the Bangladesh Premier League, where he hit three half-centuries for the Sylhet Sixers in seven matches.
- Chris Lynn and Sunil Narine were the next two on the list for KKR last season, and both have continued to enjoy T20 success since. Narine most recently starred with bat and ball as Dhaka Dynamites reached the Bangladesh Premier League final – he hit 279 runs and took 18 wickets (with an economy rate of 6.35). Lynn, meanwhile, was among the top scorers in the Big Bash League with 385 runs in 13 innings, including four half-centuries.
- Shakib Al Hasan was one of the stars of that tournament, meanwhile. He hit 301 runs from his 15 innings for eventual runners-up Dhaka Dynamites and led the bowling charts with 23 wickets.
- Narine was also their top wicket-taker last season, level with Kuldeep Yadav with 17 from 16 matches. Kuldeep most recently took ten wickets in the ODI series against Australia for India, having previously taken back-to-back four-wicket hauls against New Zealand too.
- The Bangladeshi all-rounder will form part of the spin-bowling attack with Rashid Khan, who took 19 wickets in 14 games at the Big Bash League – with an economy rate as low as 6.14 – and then took wickets across all three formats for Afghanistan against Ireland – including 11 in three T20s. Rashid took 21 wickets for Sunrisers last season, meanwhile – the same as Siddarth Kaul. If the four overseas players mentioned above all play, Jonny Bairstow, Martin Guptill, and Mohammad Nabi will all be sidelined, which only serves to highlight Sunrisers’ strength in depth.
- With those two leading the spin attack, the Knight Riders’ pace attack could have a different look this season. Lockie Ferguson has taken ten wickets in his first five T20 internationals for New Zealand, while he took five in three ODIs against Bangladesh last month too.
If you are questioning like ‘What are the winning chances of Kolkata Knight Riders in today’s T20 match?’ as well as ‘What are the winning chances of Sunrisers Hyderabad in today’s T20 match?’ then, Hopefully, your doubts will get clear after reading this post about KKR vs SRH 2nd Match Indian Premier League Prediction. Simply, It’s the IPL 2019 game between #KorboLorboJeetbo vs #OrangeArmy. As we all know that Both KKR Team squad 2019 and SRH Team squad 2019 have got some of the best T20 players from around the world cricketers. For sure, You will also take interest to know about Kolkata vs Hyderabad Fantasy Dream11 for today’s Twenty20 match. If you are a Hindi language user, then you will surely take interest to know about आईपीएल 24-03-2019 मैच भविष्यवाणी or, आईपीएल मैच भविष्यवाणी on this post. We will also provide you the information about Dream 11 Prediction of KKR vs SRH like we always do in our IPL blogs along with IPL Fantasy League 2019 KKR vs SRH prediction, which will help you to play on Fantasy.IPLt20.com. So, gather some exciting knowledge about KKR vs SRH match betting tips to do IPL bet online. You should have knowledge of everything like players name of both team, bowler’s name, and batsman name to bet online. Talking about the Team Captains, Dinesh Kartik’s will be leading Kolkata Knight Riders Team in this IPL match whereas Kane Williamson’s will be leading Sunrisers Hyderabad Team in today’s match ipl.
- Buy KKR IPL 2019 Tickets here!
KKR vs SRH Betting Odds
With home advantage, Kolkata Knight Riders are favorites with the bookmakers to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad. Bet365 and Betway are offering 1.80 on the Knight Riders, while the Sunrisers can be backed at 1.94 with Betrally and the best price of 2.00 with Bet365.
Chris Lynn was in good form in the Big Bash League and he is 3.75 to top score for Kolkata Knight Riders with Bet365, while David Warner is 3.50 for the Sunrisers on his return. Last year’s orange cap winner Kane Williamson is 4.00.
Rashid Khan’s bowling was the key when these teams last met, however, and he is 3.50 to be the Sunrisers’ top bowler and 8.00 with Bet365 to be named a man of the match.
- Back Sunrisers Hyderabad to beat Kolkata Knight Riders at 2.00 with Bet365, 1.90 with Betway and 1.94 with Betrally.
KKR vs SRH Head to Head
- Sunrisers Hyderabad has six wins to Kolkata’s nine in this fixture, but two of those came last season – including their 14-run win at Eden Gardens in the second qualifier.
- During the league stage, they each won one game apiece – Sunrisers chasing 139 to claim a five-wicket win in the first match before the Knight Riders hit back with a last-over win chasing 173 to also win by five wickets.
- In the play-off, Sunrisers scored 174/7, with Rashid Khan hitting an unbeaten 34 from ten balls, and that was enough to secure a 14-run win as Khan shone with the ball too – claiming 3 -19 as the Knight Riders were restricted to 160/9.
- IPL Fantasy League 2019 Fantasy IPL T20 – CSK vs RCB Dream 11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Tips for Today’s IPL Match (March 23)
Dream 11 is an app and website where cricket lovers can play the match and win real money cash similar to Players 11 App. If you also want to earn money in Kolkata Knight Riders VS Sunrisers Hyderabad, then follow the below prediction of Dream11 KKR vs SRH today’s IPL 2019 Match.
Team 1: Best IPL 2019 KKR vs SRH Dream 11 Match Player
Here we predict team 1 from IPL 2019 KKR vs SRH Dream11 because you can make more than 1 team. 1 person can make only 6 teams.
- Wicket Keeper: Dinesh Karthik
- Batsman: S Gill, Kane Williamson, David Warner, Chris Lynn
- Bowler: Y Parthiv, Siddharth Kaul, Rashid Khan, B Kumar
- All-rounder: Shakib-al-Hasan, Andrew Russell
Captain, Vice Captain Suggestion
David Warner, Chris Lynn, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan
Team 2: Best IPL 2019 KKR vs SRH Dream 11 Match Player
Here we predict team 2 from IPL 2019 KKR vs SRH Dream11 because you can make more than 1 team. 1 person can make only 6 teams.
- Wicket Keeper: Dinesh Karthik
- Batsman: Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn, S Gill, David Warner
- Bowler: Andrew Russell, Shakib-al-Hasan
- All-rounder: Y Parthiv, Siddharth Kaul, Rashid Khan, B Kumar
Captain, Vice Captain Suggestion
Robin Uthappa, Rashid Khan, Dinesh Karthik, David Warner
You can select from both of the teams and play IPL 2019 Fantasy League on Fantasy.IPLT20.com as well as on Dream 11 & Players 11 too.
Final KKR vs SRH Playing 11 Predicted
- KKR Playing 11: Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Shubham Gill, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Y Parthiv, Lockie Ferguson
- SRH Playing 11: David Warner, Kane Williamson, Wriddhiman Saha, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Shakib-al-hasan, Siddharth Kaul, Rashid Khan, B Kumar, Mohammad Nabi
IPL 2019 KKR vs SRH Today’s IPL Match Prediction (M2)
- KKR has a very balanced lineup for IPL 2019 after making some of the smartest buys in the auction
- SRH is going to have to get its team balance right with the exit of Shikhar Dhawan and return of David Warner into the side
- Lockie Ferguson will lead a quality bowling attack for KKR which has the potential to upset SRH in the opening match
- Both teams are good in different areas as Batting vs Bowling. So, we can say Toss will be an important factor here and winning the toss means winning the match. Now, If you’re asking that who will win the match b/w KKR vs SRH? Then, you must know KKR has better chances here to win the match according to our expert’s Astrological prediction.
KKR vs SRH match-2 Prediction Ratio:
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 55% Win
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 45% Win
What Next in VIVO IPL 2019 for these teams:
- Kolkata Knight Riders will play their next match against Kings XI Punjab on Wednesday 27th March 2019 at Eden Gardens, Kolkata. The Match-6 b/w KKR vs KXIP IPL match 2019 live streaming telecast will be available from 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT) onwards.
- While Sunrisers Hyderabad will play their next match against Rajasthan Royals on Friday 29th March 2019, at Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad. The Match-8 b/w SRH vs RR IPL match 2019 live streaming telecast will be available from 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT) onwards.