IPL 2019 DC vs KKR Dream 11 today match prediction: It’s time the match number 10 of VIVO IPL 2019 and everybody is looking for DC vs KKR Dream11 team, IPL today’s match prediction, Delhi vs Kolkata IPL Fantasy League 2019, DC vs KKR Head to Head, IPL Fantasy tips, Who will win today match b/w DC vs KKR & many more queries. If you’re also the one, who’s searching for Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders 10th match preview & prediction in IPL 2019, then you’ll all the relevant information here regarding Today’s IPL match along with IPL DC vs KKR fantasy tips. The match 10 of VIVO IPL 2019 will be played b/w Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders on Saturday 30th March 2019 at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi. The timings for the DC vs KKR match live streaming telecast will be 20:00 IST (14:30 GMT), directly available for you on IPLT20.com.You can exclusively Watch DC vs KKR IPL live streaming 2019 online free on Hotstar.com & for IPL TV telecast streaming will be available on Star Sports network. Both are the Official Broadcasting partners of VIVO IPL 2019.
More talking about these 2 IPL 2019 Teams,
- Kolkata Knight Riders have started this year’s IPL with back-to-back wins, beating Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kings XI Punjab.
- Delhi opened with a win against Mumbai but, on a slower pitch against Chennai Super Kings last time out, they lost their first home game.
- Andre Russell has been named a man of the match in each of KKR’s first two matches – taking two wickets in each, and scoring 49* from 19 in the first game and 48 from 17 in the second.
So guess, In today’s IPL match 2019 b/w Delhi vs Kolkata who will win? If, confusing about Who Will Win DC vs KKR 30/03/2019 IPL Match winning team Then, we’re providing you the complete information about IPL 2019 KKR vs DC Prediction Astrology, IPL Dream 11 Fantasy Team of Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders, DC vs KKR betting tips, Horoscope For Today 1st match between Delhi vs Kolkata , Fantasy 11 IPL prediction of DC vs KKR fantasy.iplt20.com, Who Will be the winner of Kolkata vs Delhi T20 Cricket 2019,along with 30th March match schedule Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders , Playing 11, IPL DC vs KKR Head to Head and Bet online with Betfair, Bet365, Betway & Betrally. The 10th match of IPL 2019 will be played at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi which is Official home ground for Delhi Capitals in IPL 12.
DC vs KKR Where to watch IPL Live streaming 2019 & Free TV Channels Telecast?
- TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
- Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
DC vs KKR Toss Prediction
- Delhi elected to bat first last time out bit found things slow going on the Feroz Shah Kotla wicket and could look to field first if given the chance again.
DC vs KKR IPL 2019 Match Prediction – IPL 12 Delhi vs Kolkata Preview, Betting Tips, Head to Head, Trivia
Find 100% betting tips for the match of Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals on this post! Now, If you are looking for Who will win the match b/w DC vs KKR IPL 2019? Then, Find the complete betting report, Astro predictions of DC vs KKR match-10 IPL 12 2018 only on this blog! The winning team will directly get the 2 points here, will add up in the IPL points table 2019!
DC vs KKR Key Players
- Rishabh Pant wasted no time recapturing the form he showed in last year’s tournament when he started this season with an unbeaten 78 from just 27 balls in the win against Mumbai Indians. He followed that up with 25 from 13 last time out.
- Andre Russell has been Kolkata Knight Riders’ star man so far, showing exactly why he is so revered around the globe when it comes to T20 cricket. The West Indian all-rounder hammered an unbeaten 49 from 19 balls in the first match, injecting sufficient pace into the chase to lead KKR to victory. He then hit 48 from 17 balls last time out too, as well as claiming two wickets in each of those games with the ball.
- Shikhar Dhawan top-scored last time, hitting 51 at the top of the order on a slow pitch, to follow up his 43 in the opening game.
- It earned him two men of the match awards, but Nitish Rana – the man of the match the last time Kolkata beat Delhi – has also made a fine start. He scored 68 from 47 balls in the first match and followed that up with seven sixes on his way to 63 from 34 balls last time out.
- With Colin Ingram also scoring – following up the good form he showed in the Pakistan Super League with Karachi Kings by hitting 47 in the opening game against Mumbai – the Capitals have a strong top order.
- Robin Uthappa top-scored in the win against Kings XI Punjab, hitting an unbeaten 67 to follow up the 35 he scored in the first game.
- Shreyas Iyer and Prithvi Shaw also scored well when these teams last met – the former hammering ten sixes in his 40-ball 93.
- Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, and Dinesh Karthik are yet to fire, but all three add further strength to the Kolkata batting line-up too.
- On the bowling front, Kagiso Rabada has claimed figures of 2-23 and 1-26 so far, bowling 20 dot balls across the two games.
- Alongside Russell with the ball, Piyush Chawla has taken a wicket in each of the first two games, but it is Kuldeep Yadav – in wicket-taking form for India lately – who fronts the spin bowling attack.
- Sandeep Lamichhane could come into the team, meanwhile, as he looks to continue the fine form he has shown across the T20 globe.
If you are questioning like ‘What are the winning chances of Delhi Capitals in today’s T20 match?’ as well as ‘What are the winning chances of Kolkata Knight Riders in today’s T20 match?’ then, Hopefully, your doubts will get clear after reading this post about DC vs KKR 10th Match Indian Premier League Prediction. Simply, It’s the IPL 2019 game between #KorboLorboJeetbo vs #DilDilliHai. As we all know that Both KKR Team squad 2019 and DC Team squad 2019 have got some of the best T20 players from around the world cricketers. For sure, You will also take interest to know about Kolkata vs Delhi Fantasy Dream11 for today’s Twenty20 match. If you are a Hindi language user, then you will surely take interest to know about आईपीएल 30-03-2019 मैच भविष्यवाणी or, आईपीएल मैच भविष्यवाणी on this post. We will also provide you the information about Dream 11 Prediction of DC vs KKR like we always do in our IPL blogs along with IPL Fantasy League 2019 DC vs KKR prediction, which will help you to play on Fantasy.IPLt20.com. So, gather some exciting knowledge about DC vs KKR match betting tips to do IPL bet online. You should have knowledge of everything like players name of both team, bowler’s name, and batsman name to bet online. Talking about the Team Captains, Dinesh Karthik’s will be leading Kolkata Knight Riders Team in this IPL match whereas Shreyas Iyer will be leading Delhi Capitals Team in today’s match IPL.
DC vs KKR Betting Odds
Having won two matches from two so far, Kolkata Knight Riders are favorites to beat Delhi Capitals at 1.66 with Betrally, 1.70 with Betway and 1.72 with Bet365. The Capitals could cause an upset on their home pitch, however – they are 2.00, 2.05 and 2.10 to win respectively.
Kolkata has relied on some big hitting from Andre Russell, who is 9.00 to be a man of the match for the third consecutive game, but a slow Delhi wicket could mean lower scores than in KKR’s first two matches.
is another to arrive fresh from the good form in the PSL, meanwhile and he could be another option at 3.60 with Bet365.
Back Delhi Capitals to beat Kolkata Knight Riders at 2.10 with Bet365, 2.05 with Betway and 2.00 with Betrally.
DC vs KKR Head to Head
- Delhi and Kolkata have met 22 times in the IPL, with the Knight Riders ahead overall with 13 wins. They each won once in this fixture last season, with the winning team hammering big scores in each.
- In the first match, Nitish Rana’s half-century and a 12-ball 41 from Andre Russell helped Kolkata post 200/9 from their 20 overs. In reply, Sunil Narine (3-18) and Kuldeep Yadav (3-32) helped bowl Delhi out for just 129.
- Their most recent meeting, however, saw Privthi Shaw hit 62 and Shreyas Iyer hammer an unbeaten 93 from 40 balls – including ten sixes – as Delhi posted 219/4. Kolkata never got on top of the chase and eventually finished on 164/9.
IPL Fantasy League 2019 Fantasy IPL T20 – DC VS KKR Dream 11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Tips for Today’s IPL Match (March 30)
Dream 11 is an app and website where cricket lovers can play the match and win real money cash similar to Players 11 App. If you also want to earn money in Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings, then follow the below prediction of Dream11 DC vs CSK today’s IPL 2019 Match.
Team 1: Best IPL 2019 DC vs KKR Dream 11 Match Player
Here we predict team 1 from IPL 2019 DC vs KKR Dream11 because you can make more than 1 team. 1 person can make only 6 teams.
- Wicket Keeper: Rishabh Pant
- Batsman: Chris Lynn, Nitish Rana, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan
- Bowler: Kuldeep Yadav, Kagiso Rabada, Y Prithviraj
- All-rounder: Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Rahul Tewatia
Captain, Vice Captain Suggestion
Rishabh Pant, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Kagiso Rabada
Team 2: Best IPL 2019 DC vs KKR Dream 11 Match Player
Here we predict team 2 from IPL 2019 DC vs KKR Dream11 because you can make more than 1 team. 1 person can make only 6 teams.
- Wicket Keeper: Dinesh Karthik
- Batsman: Chris Lynn, Nitish Rana, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan
- Bowler: Kuldeep Yadav, Kagiso Rabada, B Ayyachi
- All-rounder: Sunil Narine, Axar Patel, Rahul Tewatia
Captain, Vice Captain Suggestion
Sunil Narine, Dinesh Karthik, Shikhar Dhawan, Chris Lynn
You can select from both of the teams and play IPL 2019 Fantasy League on Fantasy.IPLT20.com as well as on Dream 11 & Players 11 too.
Final DC vs KKR Playing 11 Predicted
- KKR Playing 11: Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn (o), Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (c and wk), Shubham Gill, Andre Russell (o), Sunil Narine (o), Rinku Singh, Kuldeep Yadav, Joe Denly (o), Nikhil Naik
- DC Playing 11: Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Hanuma Vihari, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Sandeep Lamichhane, Trent Boult, Kagiso Rabada
IPL 2019 DC vs KKR Today’s IPL Match Prediction (M10)
- Delhi Capitals host an in-form Kolkata Knight Riders team but they can upset the odds on home soil having showed some good form themselves this season. A slow wicket could slow KKR’s charge with the bat, while potential returns for Sandeep Lamichhane and Chris Morris strengthens Delhi significantly.
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 55% Win
- Delhi Capitals: 45% Win
What Next in VIVO IPL 2019 for these teams:
- Delhi Capitals will play their next match against Kings XI Punjab on Monday 1st April 2019 at IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali. The Match-13 b/w KXIP vs DC IPL match 2019 live streaming telecast will be available from 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT) onwards.
- While Kolkata Knight Riders will play their next match against Royal Challengers Bangalore on Friday 5th April 2019, at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. The Match-17 b/w RCB vs KKR IPL match 2019 live streaming telecast will be available from 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT) onwards.