IPL 2019 CSK vs RCB Dream 11 today match prediction: It’s time the match number 1 of VIVO IPL 2019 and everybody is looking for CSK vs RCB Dream11 team, IPL today’s match prediction, Chennai vs Bangalore IPL Fantasy League 2019, CSK vs RCB Head to Head, IPL Fantasy tips, Who will win today match b/w CSK vs RCB & many more queries. If you’re also the one, who’s searching for Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 1st match preview & prediction in IPL 2019, then you’ll all the relevant information here regarding Today’s IPL match along with IPL CSK vs RCB fantasy tips. The match 1 of VIVO IPL 2019 will be played b/w Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore on Saturday 23rd March 2019 at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai aka Chepauk Stadium. The timings for the CSK vs RCB match live streaming telecast will be 20:00 IST (14:30 GMT), directly available for you on IPLT20.com.You can exclusively Watch CSK vs RCB IPL live streaming 2019 online free on Hotstar.com & for IPL TV telecast streaming will be available on Star Sports network. Both are the Official Broadcasting partners of VIVO IPL 2019.
More talking about these 2 IPL 2019 Teams,
- Chennai Super Kings return home to the Chepauk Stadium as they kick off their IPL title defence against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- On their way to victory on their IPL return last year, the Super Kings won both matches against RCB with MS Dhoni in excellent batting form in both games.
- CSK have kept their title-winning squad together, opting to retain 23 players, but RCB have made several changes – Shimron Hetmyer and Shivam Dube among their most expensive acquisitions in the IPL 2019 auction.
So guess, In today’s IPL match 2019 b/w Chennai vs Bangalore who will win? If, confusing about Who Will Win CSK vs RCB 23/03/2019 IPL Match winning team Then, we’re providing you the complete information about IPL 2018 RCB vs CSK Prediction Astrology, IPL Dream 11 Fantasy Team of Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, CSK vs RCB betting tips, Horoscope For Today 1st match between Chennai vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Fantasy 11 IPL prediction of CSK vs RCB fantasy.iplt20.com, Who Will be the winner of Chennai vs Bangalore T20 Cricket 2019,along with 23rd March match schedule Chennai Super Kings vs Bangalore, Playing 11, IPL CSK vs RCB Head to Head and Bet online with Betfair, Bet365, Betway & Betrally. The 1st match of IPL 2018 will be played at Chepauk Stadium, Chennai, which is Official home ground for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 12.
CSK vs RCB Where to watch IPL Live streaming 2019 & Free TV Channels Telecast?
- TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
- Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Sky Go, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
CSK vs RCB Toss Prediction
- MS Dhoni had a lot of luck with the toss in last year’s IPL and the Chennai Super Kings elected to field first on ten of the 11 occasions he won.
CSK vs RCB IPL 2019 Match Prediction – IPL 12 Chennai vs Bangalore Preview, Betting Tips, Head to Head, Trivia
Find 100% betting tips for the match of Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore on this post! As you all know that CSK will play their 1st match of VIVO IPL 2019 against RCB on March 23 on Chepauk Stadium at 8 PM IST. Now, If you are looking for Who will win the match b/w CSK vs RCB IPL 2019? Then, Find the complete betting report, Astro predictions of CSK vs RCB match-4 IPL 12 2018 only on this blog! Winning team will directly get the 2 points here, will be add up in the IPL points table 2019!
CSK vs RCB Key Players
- Shane Watson was Chennai Super Kings’ hero in last year’s final as he hit a superb unbeaten century to lead them to victory. He arrives in good form too after leading the batting charts for Quetta Gladiators in the Pakistan Super League.
- Marcus Stoinis will be a key figure when he arrives, but until then there is still plenty of batting strength in this Royal Challengers Bangalore squad.
- In Suresh Raina and MS Dhoni, meanwhile, Chennai boast two legends of the IPL. Dhoni’s batting was a key part of Chennai’s two victories against Royal Challengers Bangalore in last season’s tournament.
- Virat Kohli leads the way, of course – he hit 530 runs in last year’s tournament, including four half-centuries. The India captain most recently hit back-to-back centuries in the ODI series against Australia, while his most recent T20 innings was his unbeaten 72 against the same opposition. He needs just 95 more runs to pass 8000 in T20s, having played 238 innings so far.
- Ambati Rayudu was among the leading run scorers in last season’s IPL, meanwhile – he hit 602 runs in 16 innings, including one unbeaten century and three half-centuries.
- AB de Villiers returns too, meanwhile, having hit six half-centuries last season but finished 50 runs behind Kohli from two less innings. De Villiers has continued to show flashes of his best form in recent T20 tournaments, including hitting a century for Rangpur Riders in the BPL and finishing his PSL stint with scores of 52*, 45*. 47* and 33 for Lahore Qalandars.
- With the ball, Shardul Thakur led the way with 16 wickets from 13 matches. Dwayne Bravo took 14 from 16 meanwhile, and the West Indian all-rounder has since gone on to help Melbourne Stars to the BBL final and Quetta Gladiators to the PSL final. He has 477 wickets from 437 T20 appearances in total.
- With the ball, Umesh Yadav was one of four bowlers to reach 20 wickets last season – doing so in 14 matches with an economy rate of 7.86 runs per over. Yuzvendra Chahal was even more economical, meanwhile, as he claimed 12 wickets. The latter will want to send a statement to the Indian selectors, after playing just one of the five matches against Australia.
If you are questioning like ‘What are the winning chances of Chennai Super Kings in todays T20 match?’ as well as ‘What are the winning chances of Royal Challengers Bangalore in todays T20 match?’ then, Hopefully your doubts will get clear after reading this post about CSK vs RCB 1st Match Indian Premier League Prediction. Simply, It’s the IPL 2019 game between #WhistlePodu vs #PlayBold. As, we all know that Both CSK Team squad 2019 and RCB Team squad 2019 have got some of the best T20 players from around the world cricketers. For sure, You will also take interest to know about Chennai vs Bangalore Fantasy Dream11 for today’s Twenty20 match. If you are a Hindi language user, then you will surely take interest to know about आईपीएल 23-03-2019 मैच भविष्यवाणी or, आईपीएल मैच भविष्यवाणी on this post. We will also provide you the information about Dream 11 Prediction of RCB vs CSK like we always do in our IPL blogs along with IPL Fantasy League 2019 CSK vs RCB prediction, which will help you to play on Fantasy.IPLt20.com. So, gather some exciting knowledge about CSK vs RCB match betting tips to do IPL bet online. You should have knowledge of everything like players name of both team, bowler’s name, and batsman name to bet online. Talking about the Team Captains, MS Dhoni’s will be leading Chennai Super Kings Team in this IPL match whereas Virat Kohli’s will be leading Royal Challengers Bangalore Team in today’s match ipl.
CSK vs RCB Betting Odds
Chennai Super Kings go into this tournament as defending champions and boast a great record against Royal Challengers Bangalore. They are 1.80 to win this opening game with Bet365 as opposed to 2.00 on RCB. Betway is offering 1.75 and 1.95 respectively while Betrally is offering odds of 1.74 and 1.90 respectively.
Shane Watson arrives in fine form for Chennai Super Kings, after his PSL exploits, and he is 4.33 to be their top batsman in the opening game – just as he was in last season’s final.
For RCB, it is unsurprising to see Virat Kohli (2.80) and AB de Villiers (3.00) the two favourites to be their top batsman with Betway. Neither needs any introduction when it comes to their batting prowess.
The difference could be made with the ball, therefore, and Shardul Thakur is a surprisingly generous 5.00 to be Chennai’s leading bowler – he topped their bowling charts last season. Dwayne Bravo is another to arrive fresh from good form in the PSL, meanwhile and he could be another option at 3.60 with Bet365.
- Back Royal Challengers Bangalore to beat Chennai Super Kings at 1.95 with Betway, 2 with Bet365 and 1.90 with Betrally.
CSK vs RCB Head to Head
- Chennai Super Kings have a dominant record against Royal Challengers Bangalore – they won both matches last season and have now claimed 15 wins from the 22 completed fixtures between the two – including each of the last five.
- A high-scoring first match between the two saw AB de Villiers’ 68 help RCB to 205/8 from their 20 overs but Ambati Rayudu (82) laid the foundations for victory before MS Dhoni hit seven sixes in a 34-ball unbeaten knock of 70 to lead CSK home with two balls and five wickets to spare.
- The second game was lower scoring, as Ravindra Jadeja’s 3-18 helped restrict Bangalore to 127/9. In reply, Dhoni was again unbeaten at the end – this time hitting 31 in a six-wicket win, despite Umesh Yadav having taken 2-15 from his three overs.
IPL Fantasy League 2019 Fantasy IPL T20 – CSK vs RCB Dream 11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Tips for Today’s IPL Match (March 23)
Dream 11 is an app and website where cricket lovers can play the match and win real money cash similar like Players 11 App. If you also want to earn money in Chennai Super Kings VS Royal Challengers Bangalore, then follow the below prediction of Dream11 CSK vs RCB today’s IPL 2019 Match.
Team 1: Best IPL 2019 CSK vs RCB Dream 11 Match Player
Here we predict team 1 from IPL 2019 CSK vs RCB Dream11 because you can make more than 1 team. 1 person can make only 6 teams.
- Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni
- Batsman: Sam Billings, Shane Watson, Virat Kohli, Shimron Hetmyer
- Bowler: Tim Southee, Yuzvendra Chahal, N Coulter-Nile
- All-rounder: Dwayne Bravo, Kedar Jadhav, Marcus Stoinis
Captain, Vice Captain Suggestion
Dwayne Bravo, Virat Kohli, Shane Watson, MS Dhoni
Team 2: Best IPL 2019 CSK vs RCB Dream 11 Match Player
Here we predict team 2 from IPL 2019 CSK vs RCB Dream11 because you can make more than 1 team. 1 person can make only 6 teams.
- Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni
- Batsman: Ambati Rayadu, Shane Watson, Ab de Villiers, Shimron Hetmyer
- Bowler: Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, N Coulter-Nile
- All-rounder: Dwayne Bravo, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja
Captain, Vice Captain Suggestion
Shane Watson, Ad de Villiers, Dwayne Bravo, Kedar Jadhav
You can select from both of the teams and play IPL 2019 Fantasy League on Fantasy.IPLT20.com as well as on Dream 11 & Players 11 too.
Final CSK vs RCB Playing 11 Predicted
- CSK Playing 11: Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Sam Billings, MS Dhoni (c) (wk), Dwayne Bravo, David Willey, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Karn Sharma, Shardul Thakur
- RCB Playing 11: Virat Kohli (c), Parthiv Patel (wk), AB de Villiers, Shimron Hetmyer, Akshdeep Nath, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
IPL 2019 CSK vs RCB Today’s IPL Match Prediction (M1)
- Home Advantage for CSK team is always helpful for them due to heavy supporters of Thala MSD as well as CSK team. But, winning record for season starting matches are not so favorable for Chennai Super Kings 2019 team. It’ll be the game between Attacking Batting line-up vs the Sharp Bowling line-up.
- CSK vs RCB IPL match live score 2019 will definitely cross 170+ mark. As, RCB can do the bat first. And, Chepauk Stadium is already famous for High Scoring Runs and Chasings
- Toss winning team will definitely select Bowl First here. As, CSK always do
- Both teams are good in different areas as Batting vs Bowling. So, we can say Toss will be important factor here and winning the toss means winning the match. Now, If you’re asking that who will win the match b/w CSK vs RCB? Then, you must know CSK has better chances here to win the match according to our experts Astrological prediction.
CSK vs RCB match-1 Prediction Ratio:
- Chennai Super Kings: 55% Win
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 45% Win
What Next in VIVO IPL 2019 for these teams:
- Chennai Super Kings will play their next match against Delhi Capitals on Tuesday 26th March 2019 at
Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, Delhi. The Match-5 b/w CSK vs DD IPL match 2019 live streaming telecast will be available from 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT) onwards.
- While Royal Challengers Bangalore will play their next match against Mumbai Indians on Thursday 28th March 2019, at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. The Match-7 b/w RCB vs MI IPL match 2019 live streaming telecast will be available from 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT) onwards.